Sunday 6 January 2019

Bedroom Design

          Hai friend. How are you?
          Actually, I have been uploading the designs and portraying these. But now I designed my own interior design. So I am portraying now for my design also. lets start now.
          Human beings are tired by work pressure in everyday. Then they should be relaxed by sleeping. For the sleeping we constructs a separate room in our house as bedroom. There are many designs are available for the bedroom in internet. So I want to give a design. And finally a design given by Me for my blog.

s3 designs9
Bedroom Design
         In this design the wall have orange and white lines and wall lights backside of the bed. The bed which is beautiful and matched to the room. The photos of the trees are attracting and very beautiful to the wall. The laptop and chair for office work. The flowers, the clock, the guitar are highlighted for the room. finally the design is beautiful from my side. if you like the design please comment.

To see another design click here
If you want to share your design click here

1 comment:

apartment floor plan || free floor plan design || floor plan design || 2021

             We are seeing apartments. Every apartment has floor plan. The apartment floor plan mostly in the format of autocad drawings. M...